Welcome to my Madness...

 

Welcome to my Cancer Story!


I was challenged recently to tell my story - because it’s a doozy! Somehow through it all I’ve managed to keep smiling and laughing. Those that challenged me suggested that I might be able to help others who may be going through tough times in their lives, whether it be cancer, other serious illness, or simply just life in general.  


I think that in order to get the full picture, I need to go back in time before the official diagnosis. Who knows, perhaps I or someone will see something that we may have missed along the way in my medical history.


I plan to post once a week, so I do hope that you subscribe to this blog to follow along.  You may also want to like and follow the corresponding Facebook page as I want to post some videos and reels related to my journey. 


Before I get to the weekly posts, I’ll be making at least one other post with a further introduction to who I am and what I’ve been dealing with the past few decades of my life. Yes. I did say Decades.  Did I mention it’s been a doozy of a ride? 


Until next time…



Comments

  1. You're such an inspiration, Mary! No doubt, this blog will help others facing similar challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Did you know that comments that are less than 8 words long are considered spam? So, don't hold back! Spill yer guts. Let me know you stopped by and let me know what you liked about the post, or what you didn't like. If you are a blogger, be sure to include a link to your blog, so that I can easily reciprocate.


Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget

Popular Posts